The Spine and Sport Center in Colorado Springs is looking to add a passionate Chiropractor to our growing team. This would be an ideal opportunity for a new graduate (or existing professional) to put down roots in beautiful Colorado. While we are branded as a "Sports Chiropractic" facility, we have multiple specialties in office and our unifying vision is to provide an unmatched level of service to our clients while going above an beyond to guide them through their healing and into a life-long relationship with Chiropractic. Applicants DO NOT need to be sports credentialed (CCSP or DACBSP) or sports-focused to apply. We are looking for rockstars, wherever their passions may lie.
Here are some aspects we believe set us apart from the other opportunities in Colorado:
* Patients stay with their provider long-term. We are not a group practice. You will have the opportunity to develop long-lasting meaningful relationships with YOUR patients.
* Administrative support is provided to you. All you need to focus on is treating patients.
* All our doctors practice 4 days a week and take up to 4 weeks of vacation yearly.
* Our clinic averages 20 new patients per week WITHOUT advertising.
* We will be AGGRESSIVELY marketing for you when you join our practice.
* Your reimbursement is a percentage of your collections. You therefore have unlimited earning potential.
* We are focused on becoming THE undisputed best Chiropractic clinic in Colorado Springs. We are in a rapid growth phase and will be adding Physical Therapy and expanding our Chiropractic and Massage Therapy offerings over the next 3-5 years. You will have a team of like-minded professionals working with you to help your patients achieve their goals.
Are you a highly-motivated, and patient-centered provider? Do you want to offer the highest quality of care to your patients without someone telling you how to practice? Is your mission to serve our community towards living a better life through optimized physical health, lifestyle modification, and physical fitness?
If you answered 'Yes' to these three questions then we want to talk to you about our amazing clinic, and this opportunity.
Motivated Chiropractors can submit their cover letter and resume directly to me at my personal email:
Look us up on our website:
Join our awesome team!
A qualified candidate would possess the following necessary qualifications:
1. Graduate of an accredited Chiropractic school and having passed the NBCE Level 4 examination. (or in progress)
2. Licensure for practice in the State of Colorado (or willingness to attain if hired)
3. Malpractice Insurance held by a nationally recognized provider with 1M/3M coverage (as is required by CO law)
4. Current CPR certification (As required by CO law)