Thrive Health Systems is a natural healthcare company that helps chiropractors and patients achieve their dreams. We have an immediate opening for an Associate doctor in our Colorado Springs clinic.
At Thrive, we love our patients and staff like family and strive to provide the highest quality of care available. We are seeking a Chiropractor that is teachable and motivated to combine their skills with our proven systems and guidance to build an amazing practice and design the life of their dreams.
As an Associate Doctor, you will be learning from and working with one of our Senior Doctors side-by-side. This is an incredible learning opportunity for a new Chiropractor to learn from a successful and experienced Senior clinician. You will be supporting them in the growth and continued success of their practice.
– State-of-the-art clinics. Our patients are always WOWED by the equipment we have.
– Support. We have the best-trained and highest-qualified administrators, all of which are committed to supporting you in the service of patients. We offer support in every area of practice, from clinical evaluation, to communication, billing/finance, ancillary therapies, and more. We help you help change people's lives!
– Training. We offer comprehensive training and guidance on everything surrounding the development of a practice. The education we offer our Chiropractors is second-to-none.
– Marketing. Our proprietary marketing systems deliver the most-qualified, highest-converting new patients in the country. Every day we serve hundreds of happy, compliant patients that are thankful and value the care they receive.
– Generous compensation. Our doctors can build a CAREER in our clinics, not just a job. Our doctors are among the highest paid doctors anywhere in the country.
– An incredible team. Our team is made up of talented, fun professionals who are in this industry to make a REAL difference in healthcare! You'll be surrounded by patient-focused, well-trained, great-energy people each and every workday.
– Competitive benefits. Our benefits package includes PTO, covered malpractice, mentorship, significant clinic discounts on hard-cost items, and more!
– Leadership and career development. We have a full career opportunity that extends beyond just providing adjustments. In this role, you have the opportunity to be a leader that impacts your community in an incredible way.
– Work/life balance. Our clinics are FUN, and our team is committed to not only doing great things, but having a great time day in and day out!
To apply, please include a full resume, and the reason why you would love to join our incredible team!
Compensation: $60k Starting with career advancement to $140k+