Full Job Description
An innovative practice in Windsor, CO is seeking an Associate Chiropractor to join their team. We are a
well-established practice of 20 years that combines chiropractic care, spinal decompression, many
different physical therapies, muscle work, and nutrition to provide excellent care for our patients. The
associate would be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice
Benefits include a competitive base pay plus bonus and paid vacation your first year. We have a growing
fun and upbeat environment. We meet weekly for training as a team and have a great group dynamic.
Year one is a salary based position while the new Doctor learns the intricacies of working within our
Attributes of a successful candidate:
● Excellent spinal manipulation skills (willing to train/mentor)
● Enthusiastic, positive attitude with integrity and work ethic
● Enjoys fast paced environment
● Good interpersonal skills
● Enjoys working in a team environment and other disciplines
● Strong written and verbal communication
● Willingness to help in online social media presence
● Enjoy a clinic with rehab and nutrition
● Enjoys working with the senior population
● New grads accepted
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
● Full-time schedule is 4 days in an office that operates Monday – Thursday 8:30-6:30
● PTO and Vacation
● 401k and Matching
● Pay for CE’s
● Pay for Malpractice Insurance
● Adjusting and Managing patients care
● Create a plan of care for in office treatment that focuses on the patient’s overall health and
● Competency in performing exams and x-rays.
● Reading x-rays and doing radiology reports.
● Providing patients with tips to improve their lifestyle
● Tracking patient information, keeping detailed records of conditions and care.
● Moving pain patients to wellness care.
● Social Media
● Must have an active Colorado Chiropractic license
● Comprehensive knowledge of neuromusculoskeletal injuries, conditions, and treatments.
● Understanding of stretches, exercises, therapies, and dietary changes that may help patients
manage their overall health.
● Ability to analyze patient conditions based on observations and medical tests.
● A commitment to providing the best possible care.
Techniques: Manual Adjustments, Diversified, Drop Table, Activator, Extremity Adjusting